When to apply
irst semester-Early January, Second semester-Early July
Eligibility for readmission
- hose who have dropped out or were removed from Hankyong National University (Including the former Anseong Industrial University)
- Students who have been expelled due to academic warning may apply after two or more semesters from the expulsion.
- Industrial referral trainees and foreigners cannot be readmitted.
Vacancy for Readmission
ill be announced on the "Academic Notice' of Homepage 60 days before the semester.
- One copy of Application for Readmission
- One copy of the Department Head and Dean's Counselling Statements
- Submit to: Affiliated Department (Faculty)
Check for vacancy (Homepage)
Fill out a Application Form
Prepare a Readmission counseling statement
Receipt of Application Form (Academic Affairs Support Team)
Review by the Academic Affairs Committee
Permission of Readmission
Course enrollment and Registration
- Readmission is allowed only for the same or lower Grade within the Original Department within the vacancy. However, if there is a reason to judge that it is impossible to re-admission, it is not allowed.
- If the number of applicants for readmission exceeds the vacancy range, permission is given in the order of grade (For the tied score, in the order of credits earned)
- When the recruitment unit at the time of expulsion was abolished
- Readmission is allowed in the recruitment unit prescribed by the [School Policy] in consideration of the Educational Purpose.