- DeanKang Geun-Ok (Professor of Nutrition Culinary Science)
- LocationNatural Science Building (1F)
Cultivating 21st-century professionals through applied learning research based on natural science!
Cultivating 21st-century professionals through applied learning research based on natural science! The College of Natural Sciences aims to cultivate professionals with a creative and holistic character that can lead 21C knowledge-based society by studying applied sciences based on natural sciences.
- Future-oriented convergence education through interdisciplinary linkage
- Industry-academia-based practical knowledge through on-the-job training
- To cultivate a sense of service that contributes to the community
- To foster global talents to lead the era of internationalization
|Division, Affiliation, Department Name|
|College of Natural Science||Affiliation of Natural Science||Landscape Architecture|
|Nutrition & Culinary Science|
|Child & Family Welfare|
|Affiliation of Arts and Physical Education||Sports Science|