- DirectorRyu, Ho-Sang (Head Prof., Department of Labor Welfare)
- LocationHumanities and Social Sciences Building # 305
Hankyong National UniversityInstitute of Labor
Study on Labor Relations and Policy in Korea To establish Desirable Labor Relations through Labor Education about Tripartite
The Institute of Labor was established to create Desirable Labor-Management Relations through Labor Education on Labor-Management Relations of Korea and Research on Labor Policy
Future development plan
- Promotion of Labor Education Center in Gyeonggi-do- Fostering Labor-Management Relations Experts
- Vitalization of Human Resource Development Project in Gyeonggi-do- Fostering Logistic Experts
- The Institute comprises Labor Policy Research Department, Labor Law Research Department, Labor Relations Research Department, Labor Dispute Resolution Center, and Labor Education Center.
- Each Department or Center has a Head of Department or Director who shall be appointed from our full-time faculty or outside personnel.
- Clerks and Assistants can be placed in the Institute for Administrative Purposes.
- Each Department or Center will be responsible for the followings.
- Labor Policy Research Department: Research on labor Administration, Labor Policy, Labor Welfare, etc.
- Labor Law Research Department: Research on Labor Laws, Precedents, Mediation and Judgment.
- Labor Relations Research Department: Matters related to Research on Labor relations, Disputes, Negotiations, etc.
- Labor Dispute Resolution Center: Matters on Labor Dispute Resolution.
- Labor Education Center: Matters concerning the Operation of Labor or Industrial Relations Education Programs.
It was established in April 2006 as an Affiliated Institute of Hankyong National University.