- LocationEngineering Hall 1 324
Hankyong National UniversityComputer System Institute
Establishing cutting-edge IT-based Technology Framework to build sustainable R & D through Regional Industry-University Cooperation and granting opportunities for International Certification through University Non-curriculum IT course
In response to changes and demands of the Local Industrial Structure in line with the proliferation of Information Technology, the Computer System Institute (CSI) performs the following tasks to research the Knowledge and Information Technology necessary for the Information Society.
- To prepare the Foundation for Advanced IT Infrastructure
- To establish Sustainable R & D through Regional Industry-University Cooperation
- To provide opportunities for International Certification through Non-Curriculum IT Class
- To perform cooperative research with the Faculty of Computer Science
To this end, the Institute intends to make efforts to support on-the-job Technical Difficulties, develop New Technologies, and foster Human Resources considering the Regional Characteristics of Gyeonggi-do, where dozens of industrial Parks are located.
Future development plan
- The following are the strategies for the successful implementation of the Institute.
- First, pursuing a high synergy effect of IT technology research by conducting Collaborative Research on Basic Technology and Applied Technology in the IT field based on various majors of Computer Science Faculty.
- Second, Providing training on IT technology that cannot be implemented in the university's regular curriculum to seek ways to connect with domestic and International IT Certification Programs.
- Lastly, Promoting Industry-University Research Programs and connecting Researchers from Universities and Research Institutes with Industrial Consumers to reflect market demand throughout the R & D cycle such as Research planning-Technology Transfer-Commercialization and to establish a Virtuous Cycle of 'Technology Development-Performance Transfer-Technology Reinvestment.'
IT Technology Research Department
IT Technology Education Department
Industry-University Cooperation Department
System Development Department
- The Institute consists of IT Technology Application Research, IT Technology Education, Industry-University Cooperation, and System Development.
- The Director shall appoint a Head of each Department among Full-time Faculty.
- Clerks and Assistants may be placed for the Administration Works of the Institute.
- Each department is responsible for
- IT Technology Research Department: Basics and Applications of Science and Technology
- IT Technology Education Department: Training and certification related to IT technology
- Industry-University Cooperation Department: Joint research with domestic and foreign institutions
- System Development Department: Business Computerization and Public Software Development, System Recycling and Efficiency Improvement