- DirectorKook-Hum Park (Professor, Administration)
Hankyong National UniversityAdministration Institute
The Administration Institue contributes to Understanding the wave of Localization, Informatization, and Globalization.
- Collecting and Investigating Domestic and Overseas Research Data on Public Administration and Administrative System
- Conducting Commissioned Research Projects
- Publication of Research Papers and Other Periodicals
- Holding Policy Seminar and Research Presentation
- Other Research, Academics, Education, and Consulting in line with the purpose of the Institute.
Future Development Plan
- Research on Administrative and Social Development of Anseong, Gyeonggi-do
- Academic Exchanges with University Institutes based on Gyeonggi-do
- Finding and Nurturing Local Talents
- Play a Role as a Lifelong Education Center for Civil Servants and Workers
Administrative System and Law Research Department
Urban and Regional Development Research Department
Industrial and Financial Policy Research Department
Scientific Technology and Information Communication Research Department
Environment and Welfare Policy Research Department
- The Institute consists of the Administrative and Legal Research Department, the Urban and Regional Development Policy Research Department, the Industrial and Financial Policy Research Department, the c, and the Environment and Welfare Policy Research Department.
- The Director shall appoint a Head of each Department among Full-time Faculty.
- Clerks and Assistants may be placed for the Administration Works of the Institute.
- Each Department is responsible for
- Administrative System Administrative and Legal Research Department: Research on Government Organization, HR, Public Management and Administrative Law
- Urban and Regional Development Policy Research Department: Matters related to research on local autonomy, urban planning, housing, transportation, and rural development
- Ministry of Industry and Fiscal Policy: Matters related to industrial organization and structure, taxes, utilities, public enterprises, and local finance
- Ministry of Science and Technology and Information and Communication Policy: Matters related to administrative computerization, information society, and public software development
- Environmental and Welfare Policy Research Department: Matters concerning the study of environmental laws and regulations, efficiency of management, labor policy, and social security measures
The Administrative Institute was established in November 1996 as an Affiliated Institute of Hankyong National University.
Currently, the director is Professor Park, Guk-Heum (Metrology Administration), Past directors include Prof. Ryu, Ho-sang (Science of Public Administration), Prof. Lee, Won-Hee (Financial Administration), Prof. Choi, Seung-bum (Science of Policy), and Prof. Won, Joon-Ho (Personnel Administration).