- Students can retake the courses designated as the same (similar) courses or substitute courses for the completed courses. In such a case, the grade acquired during Retake will be applicable.
- Note for Enrollment for the Same / Alternative Course
For the same subject, Service is offered that indicates whether it is Retake or not, but if the course name is the same or if the course is considered to be the Same/Alternative, make sure to consult to the Department or the Academic Support Team clearly whether it is the Same or Substitute before enrollment.
- If a mandatory course (e.g., Liberal Arts, Major, or Prerequisite Courses) is closed due to the Curriculum Reform, the student must take a Substitute Course designated by the Department except when the department cannot specify Alternative Course.
- If the Mandatory Course to retake is changed to the Elective Course due to the Change of curriculum, the student can decide whether to complete the course or not.
- Retake Criteria: Retake is available only for the courses with C + or lower