Eligibility for Department Track Assignment
- Students who have completed the first year and have registered for more than two semesters.
- Students who have already earned at least 33 credits in a total of existing credits and credits enrolled for the semester.
(30 credits for College of Humanities and Social Sciences)
Period of Department Track Assignment
- Will be announced by the President at the end of every semester.
How to assign
- The Assignment method follows the Allocation Criteria under Article 13 of the Enforcement Bylaws on the Operation of Track-based Curriculum.
If the applicant exceeds the capacity, the students will be assigned in order of grade.
- Rank student's preferred track according to the number of Tracks in the Department
- The track selected may not be changeable after submission of the Application Form.