To earn a degree by completing Major Courses in the other Department other than the original major.
To allow students to develop comprehensive thinking skills through research on multi majors and multidisciplinary
Students who have been enrolled after the first semester of the second year. (Recruiting period: June to July every year, 12 to January next year)
Students who earned at least 33 credits (30 credits for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences)
Application form for Double Majors, Application for General TrackCompletion, and a letter from the Dean of the desired College.
Fill out the Application Form
Confirm by the advisor and the head of the Department
Confirm by the department head of the desired double major department and attach a written opinion
Submit to the desired Department
Earn double major credits designated by each Department
- After granting a double major, students must complete the general track course of the current year's curriculum for their major and double major courses.
- Courses to be taken in Double Major: Basic Course, General Track (Track mandatory+ track selective)
- Students who wish to have Double Majors at the Faculty of Design must pass the practical examinations conducted by the department.
- The number of double majors must be less than 50% of the number of students in each department.
- Please refer to the university homepage for further details.