- Location# 309, Future Convergence Technology Research Center
- Phone031-670-5260~1, 031-670-5267
- To pursue holistic liberal arts education to pursue individual happiness and to qualify as a democratic citizen.
- To establish a subjective view of the world to cope effectively with globalization in the 21st century
- To develop a viewpoint of state and the occupational sense which should be possessed by professional workforces of industrial society and improve understanding about community.
- To facilitate the search for the majors and prepare the essential competencies of the major
- To allow students to take liberal arts courses evenly to overcome the excessive subdivisions and specializations of the academic field to have a holistic theoretical perspective
The Department develops the qualities and wisdom that underlie the right personality and worldview through reflective knowledge of human beings, society, and nature. Based on this, it will cultivate true talents who will create a harmonious future by building the necessary skills as mature democratic citizens and intellectuals with practical social skills.
The goal of this department is to provide students with the necessary knowledge to grow into a wide range of personalities and intellectuals in social activities and to provide them with the skills required to perform their duties as democratic citizens and professionals successfully.
Guide to Completion of Liberal Arts & Basic Science
- Common subject : Common required courses that must be taken in all undergraduate courses
- Compulsory subject : Required courses designated by the college or affiliation
- Basic course : Courses designated by each affiliation or department, that are the foundation of relevant affiliation unlike the major course
- Elective Course : Liberal Arts Courses other than Common, compulsory, and Basic Courses