- LocationAgriculture Hall 1, Room 108
- To cultivate engineering students based on agricultural bio-environment through the development and introduction of the curriculum with essential knowledge, design, and environmental planning skills
- To foster creative talents who can develop an environmentally friendly rural village, and construct cutting-edge and precise agricultural foundations, and promote ecological planning
- To foster globally competent technical personnel who can actively respond to changes in the global agricultural environment
The Department offers subjects of applied science and engineering to improve local quality of life.
It is divided into major fields such as farmland development, regional water resources, rural planning, local environment, biological production facility engineering, local resource energy, and regional resource informatics, aiming to cultivate talents in irrigation drainage, water engineering, ecological environment, regional planning, farmland creation, and bioenergy.
Career path after graduation
- Public Officials
- Rural Development Administration
- Korea Rural Community, and Agriculture Corporation
- State-owned companies related to land development
- Engineering, environment, construction company