- LocationLivestock Technical Support Center (J409)
- To nurture 'Global BEST' Future Talents with Advanced Biotechnology (Biotechnology, Eco-green, Sustainability & Wellness, Trace & Safety & Diagnosis)
- To foster creative and professional biotechnologists through intensive theory and lab training
- To raise talents who can adapt to agricultural-based applied biotechnology
- To foster international-level biotech talents with smooth communication with domestic and foreign experts
- To nurture talents with specialized analytical skills in the sustainable industry
This department is specialized in future biotechnology and eco-friendly agriculture for new challenges and leaps and is a core science that will lead domestic and foreign industries, being equipped with an on-site training system for industry, academia, and research in cooperation with the identification of disease causes and development of industrial biological materials.
In particular, for the development of future human resources, training for global international human resources is provided through international eco-technological training such as Asian eco-friendly technical training, Dutch eco-friendly development research training, dispatching KOICA overseas team Bongsan members, Philippine PCC center English education and field training, working to create experts in the field of life and life industry. Graduated students play vital roles in various fields such as domestic and foreign graduate schools and industries (Bio centers, DNA Analysis, and Gene Identification Companies), National Research Institutes (Livestock Science Institute, Grading Office, HACCP Reference Center, GAP Certification Center), expanding the scope of our activities through overseas employment through KOICA training abroad.
Career path after graduation
National Research Institute (Rural Livestock Science Institute, National Livestock Products Quality Assessment Institute, HACCP Standards Institute, GAP Certification Center) and Agricultural and Quarantine Officials Bio-related industries, Bio centers, DNA analysis, genetic identification companies, etc.), cosmetics companies, Graduate school at home and abroad, Graduate School of Medicine / Dentistry. Etc.