- LocationRoom 512, 5th FL., Engineering Building 3
- To develop creative architects with an understanding of social and historical trends
- To foster global architects with comprehensive practical skills based on architectural knowledge
- To raise professionals who are respecting history and culture based on ethics
- To promote creative engineers with creativity based on the solidification of architectural engineering education
- To nurture architectural engineers with comprehensive practical skills
- To foster architectural engineers who contribute to social development through ethical consciousness and challenging spirit
Architecture Major (Five-year course)
The five-year architecture major is a program that obtained a professional degree in architecture education, complying with the certification standards presented by the Korea Architectural Accrediting Board, which is the basis for international architect certification. The program focuses on design education that fosters creative formative and space-building skills based on the humanistic, sociological, and cultural understanding of Western, Oriental, and Korean architectural history. Also, students will understand the critical knowledge of engineering and the necessary skills to realize creative and artistic molding, and value eco-friendly design ability that considers human psychological aspects and saves energy. The upper-grade course expands the scope of architectural thinking by designing interiors of buildings, designing complexes that form complexes and cities, and urban design to cultivate the ability to advance into a wider field rather than just building unit design.
Architectural Engineering Major (Four-year course)
This course aims to educate creative engineers by understanding the vital knowledge of engineering and the necessary skills, and the specific topics covered in the Architectural Engineering major include structural engineering, municipal engineering, and environmental engineering. Architectural Structural Engineering aims at structural design of safe and economic structures, and Construction Engineering aims at safely constructing commercial structures in the shortest time, and Architectural, environmental engineering is the study of mechanical, electrical, acoustic equipment, energy efficiency, etc. to help residents live comfortably.