- LocationN123, Engineering Hall 1
- To acquire the expertise and knowledge necessary in the field of chemical engineering.
- To solve field problems by facilitating interaction among educational participants.
- To cultivate effective and creative solutions to chemical engineering practical problems.
- To promote international sense and communication skills as experts with engineering ethics
It is engineering that economically produces substances useful for human life by chemically and physically processing various resources or modified materials that exist in the natural world, and has the characteristics of primary and comprehensive science.
This course trains chemical engineering professionals in the knowledge-based society related to BT (Information Technology), IT (Information technology), NT (Nanotechnology), and ET (Energy and Environment technology).