- LocationRoom 108, 1F,. O-building
- To foster food engineers with creativity and industrial application by systematically acquiring necessary knowledge and theory of food biotechnology
- To nurture food experts with problem-solving skills through education and practice of future-oriented core fusion technologies
- To foster talents with ethical consciousness and responsibilities to provide safe and healthy food
- To cultivate global leaders who can demonstrate international sense and enterprising leadership
Since its inception in 1981, the Department has produced outstanding research achievements in food processing, storage, chemistry, microorganisms, and functional foods, based on a robust research environment and faculty with diverse research and field experience. It is focusing on fostering talents tailored to the food industry for the 6th industry through the industry-academic-university cooperation system.