- LocationMechanical Engineering Building
- To cultivate professionals with expertise in mechanical engineering and creative problem-solving skills
- To foster practical engineers who are good at utilizing the latest technology and advanced tools
- To develop active talents who proactively respond to global environmental changes
- To enhance the challenging spirit and engineering ethics to challenge new technology development
Mechanical engineering is the study of various principles related to the design, development, and production of machinery to study and apply the principles of the natural world about the mechanism. Due to the rapid growth of science and technology, the mechanical industry of the modern industrial society is increasing day by day, and mechanical engineering becomes the core foundation of all engineering, consisting of various fields and complex of knowledge.
The Department focuses on theoretical foundations, laboratory and on-the-job training, with the goal of cultivating professional technical human resources necessary for the modern industrial society. Besides, students can acquire creative and practical knowledge through a systematic and reasonable customized curriculum tailored to the student's eye level, as well as realize their dreams and ideals.
Career path after graduation
- Machinery Manufacturing and Production Management,
- Mechanical Facilities (Building, Steelmaking, Power Generation, Environment, General Process)
- Mechanical Design and Automation, Shipbuilding, Aviation, Automobile Industry
- Energy Use and Management
- Technical Education and Research Institutes