- Location#101, Natural Science Hall (L101)
- Practical training for the Sports Industry and Field
- Professional Theory and Practical Training on Sports-related Information
- Specialized Education for the Community
The Department aims to cultivate talents who can contribute to the development of national health by studying and educating diverse and systematic sports studies, making efforts to experience better educational content by improving the quality of educational services for student satisfaction.
To this end, various educational systems, instructional practices, and industry-linked education are offered. The primary educational areas of this department are first, leisure and sports management marketers, second, leisure and on-site sports leaders, third, sports science and prescription.
Career path after graduation
- Leaders of various Leisure Sports (Skiing, Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Water skiing, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving, Rafting, Lifeguard, Etc.)
- Various Ball Game Referee Certificate
- Various Martial Arts Certificates (Judo, Etc.)
- Swimming Certifications (Lifesaving, Qualified Instructor, CPR, Etc.)
- Advancement to Graduate school
- Military Officers, Firefighters, Police Officers, Etc.
- Sports Leaders, Children's Physical Education Leaders, Juvenile Leader, Aged Sports Program Leaders