- LocationT216, Humanities & Social Science Building
- To establish the right values through personality education
- To strengthen the teaching of knowledge that society requires
- To develop multiplayer talents creative/infusion approach
The stream of information and globalization and the rapidly changing industrial society require managers who can make scientific and practical decisions.
Such managers are created through the education for the business administration appropriate to the times. The Department of Business Administration is a field of social science that deals with social phenomena, focusing on rational and strategic management of corporations.
Therefore, the Department is designed to educate students comprehensively about theories and techniques that can be applied to organizations, and in particular, to cultivate competencies to solve significant practical problems in the enterprise.
It also trains students to have the ability to think creatively as a manager and to have keen insight into their social role, so that they have the essential qualities required in a rapidly changing business environment.
Career path after graduation
- General Corporation : Manufacturing, Finance (Banks, Securities Firms, Insurance Companies), Service Businesses (Airlines, Consulting Companies, Advertising Agencies, Accounting Firms, Media Companies, Research Companies, Leisure & Tourism Companies), Distribution Businesses (Traders, Logistics), Etc.
- Certified Professional : Certified Public Accountant, Tax Accountant, Appraiser, Certified Management Consultant, Insurance actuary, CFA, Etc.
- Public enterprises and Government-Affiliated Institutions : Korea Exchange, Korea Securities Depository, Korea National Pension Service, Korea Water Resources Corporation, Etc.
- Central Government and Local Governments : Tax, Customs, Finance, and Government officials
- Start-up and Venture business
- Associations and Organizations such as Schools, Hotels, Hospitals, and Foundations
- Advancement to a Graduate school