- LocationT317 (#317, Humanities & Social Science Building)
- To develop talents with creative problem-solving skills by judging publicity and efficiency
- To foster professional administrator equipped with theories and practice who actively respond to the 4th industrial age
- To nurture global talents who contribute to the nation and human society
The Department focuses on cultivating future-oriented administrators required in the information society, knowledge-based society, science and technology society, globalization and localization era.
The curriculum is centered on developing problem-solving skills, creative thinking skills, and practical application skills. The curriculum is based on the actual content in learning various knowledge for strategic decision-making and management of organization, personnel, policy, and finance, emphasizing to foster the talents required by government agencies and companies.
Career path after graduation
- Public and Local Officials
- Police Officers
- Public Corporations