- DeanKang Kyon-Gyu (Horticultural Biotechnology)
- LocationAgriculture Building 1 #310
For research, production, and application of useful biological resources for improving the quality of life of mankind, the School of Biotechnology aims to systematically teach the theory of life phenomenon, and cultivate professional talents who can reproduce creatively through research and experiments using various organisms based on scientific knowledge.
- Cultivate creative talents with academic expertise and applied skills through systematic education
- Foster convergent global talents who contribute to the prosperity of humanity by utilizing professional knowledge
- Cultivate talents with consideration and communication that will lead the field of biotechnology with a sound mind
|School of Biotechnology||Natural science||Horticultural Biotechnology|