- LocationHumanities and Social Sciences Building #216
- Establish correct values through character education
- Strengthen knowledge education required by society
- Foster multiplayer talents through creative/convergence education
The era of informatization and globalization and the rapidly changing industrial society requires a manager who can make scientific and effective decisions. Such managers can be created through business management education that is suitable for the time. The Business Administration major program is a field of social science that addresses social phenomenon and emphasizes the rational operation and strategic management of a company.
Therefore, the Business Administration major program aims to teach students comprehensive theories and techniques that can be applied to organizational management, and foster the ability to solve a company’s important, practical problems. Moreover, it educates students to have creative thinking skills as a manager and keen insights into social roles, thereby equipping them with the basic qualities required in a rapidly changing corporate management environment.
Career paths after graduation
- General companies : Manufacturing, finance (bank, securities company, insurance company), service industry (airline, consulting company, advertising agency, accounting firm, media company, research company, leisure tourism company), and distribution industry (trade company, distribution company)
- Qualified professionals : Certified public accountant, tax accountant, appraiser, business advisor, actuary, and CFA
- Public enterprises and government agencies : Korea Exchange, Securities Depository, National Pension Service, and Korea Water Resources Corporation
- Central government and local government : Tax, customs, and financial officer
- Business start-up and venture businessman
- Associations and organizations such as schools, hotels, hospitals, various foundations, and (corporates) corporations
- Attending graduate school