- LocationNatural Science Building #401
- Contribute to the development of the textile and fashion industry in local communities and the country
- Foster future-oriented fashion professionals with international sensibilities
- Education to maximize the expertise of each area of traditional and western clothes
- Professional hands-on training
The major program aims to cultivate professional manpower in each field to meet the needs of the high value-added to textile and fashion products and the development of the textile and fashion industry demanded by the next-generation new industrial society.It conducts specialized practice-oriented education such as traditional clothing, apparel CAD, fashion design, fashion marketing, textile design, systematic theory, and practical training. Through such education, it strives to foster differentiated and convergent professional fashioners with practical skills in fashion information.
Career paths after graduation
Designer (fashion, technical, textile, hanbok), fashion marketer (MD, VMD, shop master), fashion creator (fashion editor, creator), fashion stylist (TV, movie, fashion brand), teacher, large fashion industry (Samsung C&T, LF, E-Land Group, Kolon Fashion), fashion editing shop (A-LAND, Musinsa, WONDER PLACE), SPA brands (Top Ten, 8 Seconds, Spao, Uniqlo, H&M), various fashion brands (specific fashion industries such as ready-to-wear, sportswear, inner wear, and accessories), overseas fashion brands, textile industry.