- LocationNatural Science Building #101
- Practical education suitable for the sports industry and field
- Specialized theory and practical education covering overall information on sports
- Education for basic knowledge and application of information and equipment suitable for globalization and the information age of the 21st century
- Specialized education in line with the local community
- Establishing values and cultivating qualities required for the diversified information industry society
The pace of technological development in the information age that will determine the national competitiveness of the 21st century is progressing very rapidly. In the field of sports, the use and application technology of various science and technology, including computers, is essential.
The ability to analyze sports information is directly related to the performance and overall development of the sports industry. Accordingly, this major program fosters sports science experts who can provide information technology necessary for sports sites and industries by cultivating information processing and analysis skills related to sports.