- LocationEngineering Building 3 #512
- Cultivate architects who understand social and historical trends and are creative
- Foster global architects with comprehensive practical skills based on knowledge of architecture
- Cultivate professionals with a sense of ethics and respect history and culture
- Cultivate architectural engineers with creativity based on internalization of architectural engineering education
- Cultivate architectural engineers with comprehensive practical skills
- Cultivate architectural engineers who contribute to social development through a sense of ethics and a spirit of challenge
The goal of education is to cultivate creative architectural engineers by enabling students to understand the important concepts of engineering and master necessary skills. Sub-topics addressed in the major of Architectural Engineering include structural engineering, material engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, and building energy. Architectural Structural Engineering aims to structurally design safe and economical structure, and building material engineering realizes economical and aesthetic buildings through knowledge and experiments on material properties. Construction engineering aims to safely construct economical buildings within the shortest period. Building environmental engineering and building energy are studies that plan mechanical, electrical, acoustic, disaster prevention, and energy efficiency to increase eco-friendliness and allow residents to live comfortably.