Students who have completed a master's or doctoral degree pursuant to Article 60 of the Graduate School of Hankyong National University are given the following qualifications.
Graduate research student
- The graduate research student is a person who is preparing the thesis after completing the degree program and is approved by the supervisor and the head professor.
- Research students can take courses or participate in research projects established in graduate school.
- Courses taken by research students will be evaluated as Pass (P) or Fail (F) and will not be included in the completed grade point average.
Research student registration
- The research student shall pay a certain tuition fee each semester.
- Tuition fees of research students shall be equivalent to 10% of tuition fees for the relevant semester of the department or major of the graduate school in which they do not take courses.
Benefits for research students
- Research students can use the facilities of the school same like current students.
- Certificate of graduate research student may be issued to a graduate research student.
- Certificates of research achievements can be issued to graduate research students who have research results.
Disqualification of research student
If a research student withdraws from a recommendation because of a behavior that is inconsistent with his/her status as a student, he/she will be disqualified.